Monday, August 27, 2007

Not Long Ago…

…I took that awful picture of that guy's sweaty crack? Here it is just in case you forgot.
Oh, and also remember when I told you I am a sweaty man? Well, I worked my booty off at the gym today and let's just say ol' sweaty crack from the ice cream festival is not the only victim of the heat…enough said.

In other exciting news, I realized I haven't talked about Poop in a long time…what's up with that? I wish I had a cool story about it, but my life is so boring right now. My day pretty much consisted of breakfast, laundry, poopy diaper (There it is! I knew I could fit it in somehow!), dishes, gym, grocery store, sweeping, laundry, blah blah blah.

It truly makes for fascinating blog reading.

PS—Thanks for all the nice comments on my last post! I feel 100 times better. You and all your words of encouragement are very much appreciated. Seriously. I heart all you bloggers out there!


And to finish off this one of a kind posts, here is a conversation Nolan and I just had while watching a documentary on TV (this is how low I have become on "what to blog about"):


Nolan: "Hey, that lady has 16 kids."


Me: "She's retarded."

To top it off, I just learned she named one of them Jemima...And the winner of the "Nicest person on the planet" is: Kristi

Chiggity Check Yoself.

17 comments:

Jori said...

hehehe, you are giving me a chuckle at 3:46 am. that 16 kids lady is retarded. in fact doesn't she have 17 now? yowsa!

Emily John said...

She is retarded. Heck, I have 2 and am thinking that is enough! Love that you fit poop into your post, and sweaty butt crack AGAIN!Man, can't get enough of that photo! The sad thing is your funnier on your slow days then I am (on my blog) on a good day!

Darleen said...

Thanks. I love to see his sweaty crack. After I ran my race the other day my entire shorts were nice and sweaty. I was thinking about this fellow. And I was very concerned that someone might snatch a picture of my sweaty behind.

tara said...

Never be ashamed of your honest interpretation of the world around you. Especially since I always seem to have the same take you do :) 17 kids = freak...not to mention a woman in desperate need of a kegal self help booklet and a valium

skbkmjfamily said...

I say that at least you were sweating for a reason. I am a huge sweater as well, gross it is. But hey at least I am working out and not just sweating for nothing.

Yeah she now has 17 and no plans on being done. Good for her, would be a disaster for me

Sharla said...

OK, Kristi-- I'm going to apologize in advance for the following link--but I'm going to gamble and assume that a girl who repeatedly posts Sweaty Man might be twisted enough to appreciate this little item about Crazy 17 Kids Family:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dulamae/175866636/

And seriously, when's Vegas?!

Kristi said...

Oh my gosh, Sharla! I'm STILL laughing! Nice one!!! Let's get to Vegas asap!! I'm ready to rock n roll...

Sheree said...

Girl, Please stop showing that picture, it makes me want to vomit. I am bored too, can you come to RI and play?

Jan said...

OK, Kristi - I watched that show last night too and couldn't believe it. There's the other family (the Duggers, I think) that now have 17 -- but at least I don't think they've named anyone Jemima. That's heinous.

Angie said...

Your mom has sixteen kids:)

Kristi said...

YO momma has 16 kids, Angie :) hee hee

100 Percent Cottam said...

thanks for the refresher on the sweaty booty. that's a fave of mine.

Rhonda said...

Hey, I'm with you... honestly, who in their right mind names a baby Jemima? Oh wait... the operative words being "right" mind.

16 kids. That's what made her "retarded"! Now I can also join you in the "Nicest Person" award division.

Heather said...

Glad to hear somebody else sweats like a man! Good times.

Ashley said...

I don't feel my workout was successful unless I have "Swass" I think it was...There's the meaning for working your butt off! Oh there will never be 17 kids in my house...pregnancy (though having 3 kids in 2 and 1/2 years may suggest otherwise) is not a favorite past time of mine.

hoLLy said...

Hey, my mom's name is Jemima.

hoLLy said...

psyche