Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Barfing is for Sissies

(That's not barf on his mouth--that's cookie from a couple of days ago, but I thought I'd give you the general idea ;)

Poor Braden started barfing his little brains out last night and quit about 2:00 am (thankfully!) And he's not making it to the toilet or a bowl, my friends, but he did get his Dad quite nicely and pretty much every blanket we own. Bless his little heart. He seems to be better this morning, though, and hopefully he'll stay that way…So, the other side of this is Brinley's birthday party is postponed for a few more days (not that I don't want to pass on the stomach flu to anyone and everyone), but she took the news like a champ so all is well…I'm off to do some laundry...


15 comments:

Angie said...

Poor little guy:( I hate having sick kids! Poor Brinley and her birthday party! Did you find the present I sent yet? PS-I almost picked this song today too! You're the wizard! Or "genius" as Kenna would say!

Heather said...

Oh man that stinks. Not only getting all over you,but the laundry! Uhhggg!

Holly O. said...

Poor little guy. But man, he sure is a doll!!!

Hayley said...

oh man... i remember getting barfed on by hannah a few years ago & thinking "wow. this sucks!" even when you love a kid, its nasty. glad he's recovering!

Jori said...

I was wondering if that was barf on his face. I thought "he sure looks happy for a guy who just ralphed.";) Hope he feels better soon, sorry about the party.

Jan said...

Poor kiddo! Hope he gets feeling better -- and yay for Brinley for being such a good sport on the BD party postponement!

100 Percent Cottam said...

puking is the worst. bless his little heart indeed. hope he's feeling better. sounds like brinley took the news better than maya did. but, that gives me some extra time to repair the holes that "magically" ("i don't know what happened, mom!") in her brand new, bought for this occasion hello kitty princess dress. grrr.

Emily John said...

Poor Kid. I hope he feelss better soon. I hate puke. It's worse the poop for me.

Emily John said...

PS LOVE THE NEW LOOK!

Mia said...

Poor guy, and you too for that matter. Hope he gets to feeling better and no one else catches it!

LaNan said...

Dallin barfed on our roadtrip to OK last weekend. 6 hours with puke smell in the car is really not fun. gag!

Lupe said...

Aw man! Sorry to hear about the little guy. I hope he's feeling better. (Great visual with the pic!;) It looked real!)

Mel said...

Glad he's doing somewhat better. Poor Brinley and her party. Hope all is well soon.

Darleen said...

Oh poor little guy. That's not good at all. I hope he is feeling better and I hope Brinley's party is still a success.

hoLLy said...

pukage is never fun for the kid or the mommy! i hate to see my kids when they get so sick. glad he's doing better today!