Well, I tried to be all "creative" (which means I'm faking it) with my blog and in the process I deleted all my links, etc., etc. hmmph! It might take me awhile to get those back up because I'm not feeling so fancy today. Anywho, I'm behind on commenting on my favorite blogs (you!), which sucks, but I will be back asap because I can't stay away for long…in the mean time enjoy this picture and think of me when you think of kids with gas…

12 comments:
Love the new Blog look! Your computer skills are amazing!PS- Can you do mine!!!
Love the new blog look. Is this a digital scrapbooking thing? I need to get in on that if it is!!
polka dots are TOOO COOOL!!! I'm seriously LOVIN' them. I have a dress that looks almost JUST like your new blog:)
Diggin' your new looksie woman:)
k...
just saw the banner...
LOOOOOOVE IT!!! honestly. So cool. You are officially creative...
I still like you anyway...
:)
Ooohhh Weee, Nice I like it, very cute!! Overachiever you are.
This looks great -- yay for you! And I loved the sign -- kids with gas! ha!
Niiiiiiiiice. I went to Michaels tonight to try and match some ribbon for Katie's reception.... I was in the stupid aisle for almost an hour. I need to hire you.... Martha referred YOU to me!
I love the polka dots!!!! Very cute indeed.
Looove it! Your adorability factor was already high-- but now it's out of the ballpark.
You know what else I love? We both referred to "gas" on the same day.
You know what else I love? You thought my son made a childish little gas joke-- but it was my husband--which makes it even better,no? See what I'm dealing with around here? ;)
I am dying! Your blog is SOOO cute! Good job you are quite the marvel. Incidently how do you prove that your kid as gas? Do they wait around until evidence presents itself?
Haha! Seriously, I love it!!
that is so so funny! we just got back in from a little trip. i'll be back to bloggin tomorrow:) thanks for your last comment you left on my blawg. its nice to know someone out there misses me when i'm gone:)
Post a Comment