Hi Kristi, you don't know me but I am a friend of Taras. She told me to read your blog, as I am always looking for great funny blogs. She was right, very entertaining! Thanks for the laughs.
ummm...what the??? kristi...come clean... did you back over one of your kids? Did you leave one at Salt Lick yesterday and are just NOW realizing it? Did braden poop on the lawn again and you made him go stick his nose in it (like you would a dog)? What's up???
You know how you just have one of those days? Or maybe it's just me, actually, but I cannot deal with Nolan's children today (hee)...if there was a test to take on being a good mother, I don't think I would pass.
i was having a day like that saturday. joey had been gone all week, a bunch of crap happened, and i was stressed about some stuff. all of this=me a very frustrated and impatient girl. i was awful. we all have our days(i think i have more than most people though!)
18 comments:
Or be married and I'm not kidding
oh my goodness what's going on?! i really hope nolan is kidding...
Don't worry I am kidding.
Hardy har, Nolan! Nice sense of humor! :) We're fine, I promise!!!
Hi Kristi, you don't know me but I am a friend of Taras. She told me to read your blog, as I am always looking for great funny blogs. She was right, very entertaining! Thanks for the laughs.
really - not funny. i was sitting here thinking "what the hell is going on!?" thanks for the song tribute though!!!
ummm...what the??? kristi...come clean...
did you back over one of your kids? Did you leave one at Salt Lick yesterday and are just NOW realizing it? Did braden poop on the lawn again and you made him go stick his nose in it (like you would a dog)? What's up???
You know how you just have one of those days? Or maybe it's just me, actually, but I cannot deal with Nolan's children today (hee)...if there was a test to take on being a good mother, I don't think I would pass.
It is inevitable we all have days or have kids who drive us to days we feel like this.
I could say the same for me. Why don't we just run away, grab Ang and go scrapbook for a weekend. Serious, I so need that.
None of us would pass such a test...that is, unless a mother wrote the thing.
Oh, and I cannot believe that Brinley would give you one minute of trouble (wink:o)
I hear you! There are just some days that are like that! Sigh.
We've all been there. I think you'd pass the test but, you might get a few wrong. I do!
I want to know what happened today!!
i was having a day like that saturday. joey had been gone all week, a bunch of crap happened, and i was stressed about some stuff. all of this=me a very frustrated and impatient girl. i was awful. we all have our days(i think i have more than most people though!)
yeah, i totally hear ya. glad we got to go out and have some girl time. that always helps me become sane again!
I am with you. We all have unfit days. I told Kaitlin to go do something because I had already been with her all freakin' day. I'm scum.
Post a Comment