Sunday, September 9, 2007

I Heart Boys

This is how little boys play with Polly Pockets.

(He's so proud of himself)

22 comments:

Mel said...

Haha! I love it. What a creative little guy. That's just hilarious.

Melissa said...

Oh so that's what boys do...wouldn't know since all we have is girls (and plenty of Polly Pockets!)

100 Percent Cottam said...

braden rocks, as usual! that boy is a little darling.

Angie said...

Braden is so adorable! I just want to squeeze him. and his eyelashes are to die for!! Does he take after you? Didn't you stick a bean in your nose and get it stuck???

LaNan said...

Too funny! What a cutie-pie that Braden is!

Anonymous said...

That boy even makes boots up your nose look cool! We lovw that little boy!

Jori said...

Oh my goodness Kristi!! He is so blasted cute. Very clever, always finding new uses for those nostrils.

Holly O. said...

Oh this is so true!!!

Emily John said...

Hee hee...he is so stinking cute. He looks pretty proud of himself. He sounds like all boy.

Jori said...

Kaitlin is just fascinated with Braeden she wanted to know if the person wearing the shoes was up his nose too.:)

Ashley said...

Little boys look oh so entertaining. I must be missing out. I need to borrow my nephew.

Lupe said...

Okay when Braden has a playdate with Sharla's barking cutie, let me know. It will be a hilarious day!

hoLLy said...

LOL! That is a riot. I can't wait to have a little boy so I can fish polly pocket accesories out of his nose someday. I can only dream...

Fantastic Five said...

that is so funny. i hate when my boots get stuck up my nose. dang it!

Anonymous said...

I don't think that I could love a little boy more than that. Look at those eyes. I love him. He melted my heart today when he walked up to me and said, HI NOMI!!!! In that little sing song voice. Gets me everytime. Then he ate all my gum. Who can say no that mug. He's so cute.

Sharla said...

This is officially my Favorite Thing for Today. Not only is Braden positively yummy-- he's clearly a comedic genius.

Darleen said...

Great...if my little Stella saw him doing that she would screaming at the top of her tippy toes. And I would be laughing in the corner.

Tip Junkie said...

Too Funny!!! What a cutie pie.

Heather said...

Nice!!! He's a funny kid.

tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tara said...

Looks like *someone* inherited his mommy's sense of humor :)
I dig you K.

Anonymous said...

Braden, I think you're on to something - nose accessories, the newest MUST HAVE in fashion. Also, I hear hair parted in the middle is making a BIG come back.
Nolan, what in the world?...no Zepplin?