Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Conversations Between Father and Son

Nolan: Do you need to throw up?

Braden: Yeah.

Nolan takes his son into the bathroom and shows him the toilet.

Nolan: Throw up in the toilet, ok?

Braden: This toilet is stinky. We gotta cwean it. Momma pooped in here. Momma stink.

Kristi: You know what Braden? You stink.

(Ok, I didn't really say that)

25 comments:

hoLLy said...

You kill me Kristi. I laughed out loud!

Jessica said...

If it makes you feel better, we've been having a barfy few days here too. My doc said that rotavirus is going around -- joy!

My kids are also very particular about how clean a toilet needs to be for them to make a deposit. Just do your thing, already, is what I always say!

The Workin' Mama said...

Hey Kristi...this is Jake. Mine always smell like fresh cut roses!

Jori said...

Thanks Kristi! I can always count on you for a good chuckle.

100 Percent Cottam said...

yeah mom! stink it up with the best of 'em! that's what i do!

Heather said...

YOU pooped in there, why are you being singled out??? Very funny! I bet your day was real fun :) Here's to a better tomorrow!

Ashley said...

Man at least he doesn't hold back. Free your mind! Too funny.

Holly O. said...

Nothing is sacred with kids. First they don't give you any privacy when you do need to deuce, and then they complain when it stinks!!!

Wendy said...

you are hilarious! braden is going to have lots of fun reading these when he gets older. either that or he's going to be really embarrassed that his mom has stinky poop and is really proud of it! i say that latter is the best!!

Hayley said...

ah kristi - i love that you have to cwean up your stank. just tell braden he's lucky i'm not his mom. on oh so many levels! (one being, he's so cute, i'd pinch him way too much if he were mine!)

Jamie Harker said...

This is SUPER funny! I'm Holly & Natalie's friend by the way. Loving the polka dots on your blog! This is why I'm glad I don't have kids...they would tell all my dirty little secrets!
Thanks for sharing yours

Anonymous said...

Poor Brade and Brinny. I hate when they're sick. I don't get to see them and hug them and kiss them. Love you crazy cooters.

Lupe said...

Kristi, Kristi, Kristi!!! You are the cure for sadness and blues. That's got to be the funniest dialouge I've ever heard!!! My side is hurting now!!!

The Workin' Mama said...

Jake again...BTW, was there a crusty disharge that was kinda yeastie that was inserted in the toilet?

Holly O. said...

Ewwww. Jake said lots of bad words!!!

Jan said...

Poor Braden! It's bad enough to have to barf, but to barf where people poop? Gross.

Rhonda said...

We spend all that time teaching our kids to be honest, honest, honest... only to, at times, want to tell them to shut up, shut up, shut up... well, at least "ENOUGH"!

Mel said...

You're hilarious Kristi! What a great laugh I had.

Melissa said...

Boy oh Boy was that a funny one! I love when kids say such funny and honest things...just glad it wasn't my kid talking about my stink!

Darleen said...

Your blog name should be changed to your Daily Dose of Laughs. I love it when you blog your conversations with your kids because they are all so funny.

Jori said...

Where are you Kristi? I am going through withdrawals.

hoLLy said...

i'm in withdrawal too. come back!

100 Percent Cottam said...

kristi has had her head and/or butt in/on the toilet, just in case anyone was wondering where she was. darn kids, infecting us with all their barfs & poops.

Heather said...

Oh man you are sick??? That sucks. Hope you feel better soon.

Kristi said...

To my defense of this post: I wasn't even NEAR this toilet on this day: I swear it!

Clearly, I have oversharing issues...