Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Good News!!!

And no, I'm not pregnant! Hee hee. Finally, my very cute and talented sister Angie has started a blog (Shelly, the pressure is on)! I love seeing those kiddos and I am so excited she's joined the blogging community--Hooray!! Hey, but what's up with her blog being cuter than mine…no fair. hee ;)

8 comments:

Jori said...

Hooray! I love new bloggers. I'm on my way over to her blog.

Angie said...

Thank you for all your words of wisdom, computer knowledge, and inspiration(from your blog!) on getting my blog started-I couldn't have done it without you!!!

Anonymous said...

Angie where was your Labor Day bikini? We really miss that here in Texas. Looking forward to a future picture.

tara said...

NICE!! If you are blood related to Kristi I'm gonna love you :)
Welcome!!!

Mel said...

Yay! I'm heading over to her blog.

Jan said...

Yay -- can't wait to read it!

100 Percent Cottam said...

BULL-oney you're not preggs. don't believe her.

Lupe said...

A kin to Kristi? WOOHOO!!