I would drink it from the bottle. Especially today
Hey, Diet Coke is Diet Coke no matter how it looks.
erase that diet and i'm right there with ya.
I'm with the Nat, me no likey Diet. Give it to me straight up. Or whatever. You know what I mean. And I'll take a Pepsi instead of Coke.
Seems perfectly fine to me.
Nothin' sad about it, baby! Bottoms up!
Enjoy!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I would drink it from the bottle. Especially today
Hey, Diet Coke is Diet Coke no matter how it looks.
erase that diet and i'm right there with ya.
I'm with the Nat, me no likey Diet. Give it to me straight up. Or whatever. You know what I mean. And I'll take a Pepsi instead of Coke.
Seems perfectly fine to me.
Nothin' sad about it, baby! Bottoms up!
Enjoy!
Post a Comment