Sunday, September 9, 2007

What a Sneaky Little Bear

There we are, watching "Little Bear" as a family, when the TV exclaims,


"I love your cupcakes, Mother Bear,"


to which Nolan and I look at eachother and instantly bust out laughing. Little Bear (not being one to disappoint) follows this statement with an image of Owl with two cupcakes with cherries on top sitting right in front of his face...

What a Naughty Little Bear! For shame!!

Just wanted to pass along our perverseness to others.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

At first I was going to say "yum, I want cupcakes" but then I read the rest and now I feel dirty even thinking that.

Jori said...

Hehe you guys are SO funny. That happened to us last week. We were watching the dyslexia episode of Arthur. This little girl said "My friends don't care if I have dyslexia." Ryan said did she just say "My friends don't care if I'm sexy?" (It really does sound like that). Ryan and I were also cracking up during that Sesame street book It's not easy being big. "Big Balls,Small Balls,balls on the wall." Boy our kids must be proud of their pervy parents.

tara said...

pervy little woodland bears. I've never loved that show. You and Nolan are quite a pair, aren't you:)

Melissa said...

See what I'm missing out on during the day while my kids are at school...good wholesome kid shows!

Ashley said...

I am glad Jeremy and I aren't the only ones with wondering (sometimes pervy) minds.

Holly O. said...

You have to get a little dirty when watching the kids shows. Kevin still cracks himself up over Clifford's big red balls.

Emily John said...

oh dear...that is freakin hilarious!

Anonymous said...

dern pervs. I don't know where you guys get that. I would have never thought something dirty like that, tee hee.

Lupe said...

I must've seen that episode a billion times and missed that tongue in cheek comment. Naughty Little Bear.

Krisit, you're so HILARIOUSLY BAAAAAD!

Anonymous said...

Kris,
HOLY MOLEY- I was laughing so hard I had tears (tears!) rolling down my face and Sam came in the office to ask if I was ok. I happend onto your blog by sheer six-degrees luck and boy howdy I am bookmarking it for future LOL moments!
Hugs,
Belinda(Melinda) Jenkins(Workman)