Thursday, September 6, 2007

Something's amiss…

I don't know about you, but I am finding this product very disturbing...Yes, you read that right, "Momspit." Now does this imply "Mom's pit" or "Mom spit?"
I guess that's left to be determined once purchased...…

13 comments:

Natalie Scott said...

when you find out, let me know...I might need this product!!

Rhonda said...

well, uh, like you know... that was MY idea first! The nerve!

Darleen said...

Well...what is it?? Hairspray for your kid?

Mel said...

Moms pit, and Mom spit sound pretty gross to me!

100 Percent Cottam said...

if it's mom's pit, you could totally manufacture the stuff, girl! (because of your sweatiness and such. get it?) to answer mel, it's an organic hand sanitizer. no alcohol in it. (so not worth my time.)

Hayley said...

listen. i don't know about you guys, but my mom's got great pits. i would buy things to enhance them. why do you have something against it?

Jori said...

I have been thinking about doing a home business. I make plenty of spit and pit. Who knew these were marketable items?? Hooray! financial freedom at last.

Holly O. said...

Financial freedom at last. haha, Jori. Kristi, did you get these bottles out of your year supply or what?

Ashley said...

Too funny..um I would fire my marketing people. It just sounds gross....escpecially as a sanitizer. I can spit on my own kids for free.

tara said...

I might buy it. Just cuz I like the name. Good find kristi. Does it smell like saliva or B.O.? that would be the deciding factor...

tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

It makes more sense as a hair spray/tamer. Don't you think, you know how some Mom's spit in their hand and wipe it in their kid's hair, not me mind you but some. :)

hoLLy said...

shoot, i would've spit in a bottle and sold it if i knew someone would actually sell it. dang those people that beat me to it.