Monday, September 17, 2007

A Handy Hiding Place

Braden found himself a convenient little Hiding place:You know how it is when you're tired and you need a place to rest in your new Underoos...

19 comments:

Jan said...

I love those pictures or Braden, he's such a cutie. Give him a big kiss from me! Love mom

Anonymous said...

Could he be any freaking cuter? I love his new haircut. Even though he was a butt munch to me yesterday, he's still one of my favs.

hoLLy said...

that second picture is priceless!

tara said...

Oh man. glad you didn't start that thing...
He may be one of the cutest little boys ever...especially in his under-roo's. Glad you took pics of his cuteness today:)

Sharla said...

Is it odd that I do know how it is when I need to rest in my new Lightning McQueens? ;)

He's so stinkin' cute-- it really is too bad that we can't get our boys togther for a Big Boy Pants Extravaganza. Owen's kind of favoring his Scooby Doos right now.

Angie said...

Braden is so cute-Love the Lightening McQueen's!-He is such a big kid! I love this song too!

Mia said...

He is a gorgeous little man! Those are the best pictures! Clue me in on your background. Is that an image that you got from somewhere or did you design it yourself?

Wendy said...

How cute! It's these pictures you need to remember when they are getting into everything and you would like to put him in the dryer. Wait, was that outloud?

Kristi said...

The scrapbook looking paper is FREE from Shabby Princess--they have a section that says downloads and they have a bunch to choose from. :)

Natalie Scott said...

Oh my CUTE. That is so cute he climbed into the dryer! My kids have never tried that one, yet. Perhaps it's because our dryer is always crammed every minute of every day??!

I love Braden's brown skin. He's adorable!

Hayley said...

when i was in high school, i got in brooke's dryer. my mid section would not fit in the hole anymore, but at one point in my life, i could squeeze in there, too! yikes!

Sheree said...

Can Abby marry Braden? Not only is he amazingly cute, but obviously very ingenious, and also he gets into a bit of fun trouble.....isn't that what every girl loves? And is he pottytrained?!!! I am completely jealous, we are still struggling at our house.

Lupe said...

Baby GQ in the dryer. So SWEET!

Jori said...

He is seriously the cutest little boy ever!! I really want Kaitlin to marry him.

100 Percent Cottam said...

that boy has the market on cuteness. for real. smooch.

Darleen said...

I want to kiss him!! He is so adorable and expressionable. I love his looks. Just make sure you don't lose him in a bundle of clothes.

Ashley said...

Nice and toasty! Those eyes just suck you right in..he is adorable.

Fantastic Five said...

you know, someone just got arrested for this! wink! that is adorable.

Mel said...

How freakin' cute is he!!!