
New Blogger Alert!! Kasey will probably kill me, but I wanted to announce a new friend to the blogging community! I've had her on my link list for a little while and she didn't want a big announcement made, but oh well. ;) She's just one of my favorite people--she's funny and down-to-earth and I think you would enjoy it, so check our her blog!
8 comments:
kristi, i hope you taught her our secret bloggers inner circle handshake & the breakdancing moves. yay! more bloggin'bitches! (i don't mean she's a bitch. i just swear a lot. i hope that doesn't offend her. i'm really doing that a lot today...) (i should probably delete the swears, but if i did, it'd be unauthentic hayley. i've gotta be authentic. its in my blog name/title)
so that is kasey! i've seen her before and i thought that's who it was, but wasn't sure. her blog is hilarious. you need to invite her to girls' night on wednesday, kristi. we can always use more fun girls among us!
and a big ol' ps, i totally downloaded the jose gonzalez cd from the design mom blog, too! goooood stuff! i'm so excited.
whoohoo! new blogger I am on my way over there.
hee hee Hayley-I like you authentic. And she has been initiated with handshake/breakdance moves (thanks for coming up with those sweet moves, by the way). Natalie, I will for sure invite her on Wed. She's a fun girl. I really like that Jose song, too! Did you download the whole cd? What did you think?
Oh my goodness, Kristi, I'm so embarrassed. :> Anyway, it's all good. Very nice of you to do a post for little old me. I'm looking forward to the breakdancing! :>
I'm not offended by a few swears. Damn and hell are my personal favorites and there is another one that I call my husband under my breath when I'm angry at him. I really shouldn't say it, but sometimes he makes me sooooo mad. I'll repent for that tomorrow.
see, i like her already! (i'm kidding. i've already looked at her blog, don't worry!)
Post a Comment