Wednesday, June 6, 2007


Did you guys know it was the half-yearly sale for women & kids at Nordstrom? Yahoo! Maybe this has been going on for awhile, I'm not positive, but I just found out so I thought I'd spread the word. The mall and I are sometimes not very good friends due to the fact that I can barely make it through with my children. But the good news is now I can get those Seven's I've been dreaming of for a measly $90. yeah right.
Hopefully now that I've linked Nordstrom to my blog they will hook me up with a discount code for both me and you. ;)

6 comments:

Holly O. said...

I have a store here in town that sells Seven's for like $35. Seriously. They are new and they have weird sizes, but they get them every once in a while. There, I said one nice thing about where I live!

Kristi said...

Holy crap--that's awesome! Where do you live, by the way?

100 Percent Cottam said...

i have to much kookoo bootie for seven's. i can't even get them up past my thighs. the half yearly sale is my best friend, though. i'm totally going.

Mel said...

I love Nordstrom! I use to always go to that sale in the early morning every year with my sister and mom. Always got great stuff! My mom and I were just talking about it the other day too. We need some of that great lingerie detergent, or whatever it is. Love it! And it's half off during the sale, YAY! Only $9 or something like that.

Jori said...

I love the half yearly sale! I remember one year, I had to park really far away. Nordstrom had golf carts driving around the parking lot giving people rides to the store.

Anonymous said...

OK, I love Nordstroms and I love your music of the day! We need a shopping trip!!