Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Mrs. Freshley: I Love You!


Mrs. Freshley, can I tell you that I love you! I finally found you, but where have you been all my life? I've needed you in times of trouble or boredom.
I went grocery shopping today and found these yummy creme cakes & cupcakes, and baby, I love them! If in need of a twinkie/cupcake fix, check these out. They are full of fiber and protein (and only 2 weight watchers points, if you're into that) and taste great when you're in the mood.

6 comments:

Emily John said...

I love those, I also like the weight watchers lemon cakes but they are WAY to small and I end up eating two or more :)

100 Percent Cottam said...

ooh, cool. i'm trying to cut back on hogging down on snacks all the time...these might be a good option.

Jori said...

Are those the same thing as Snackwells? Those look delightful. I am for sure picking those babies up.

Holly O. said...

I have never seen Mrs. Freshley, I probably saw "lowfat" or "low calories" on the packaging and kept right on walking. To the real twinkies and cupcakes. Haha. I will keep my eyes peeled!

Heather said...

I have never seen mrs. Freshley, I would eat them, but my kids see something is low fat, or whole wheat or whatever and they say "MOM"!!

Kristi said...

hee hee!