Saturday, June 9, 2007

Melanie Rocks!

Natalie came up with this fabulous idea to have a HUGE Favorite Things gift exchange! Melanie and I were partners and can I just say that Melanie rocks!! ;) I already received her package (Hello! She is so on the ball!) and it was filled with these goodies:

Dean Koontz The Husband (He's great!)


Dove Cream Oil Body Wash

Softlips Vanilla (Yum!)

Rimmel Vinyl Lip Gloss Eastend Snob (so cute)

Maybelline Express Finish Nail Polish Pink Shock(This isn't the exact color--the one I got is a pretty pink!)

Uno (A favorite among us :)

Crayola Pip Squeak Markers (A treasure at our house!)


Pink Erasers (essential!)
Goodness, she sent me a lot of stuff! The kind I love. Melanie--THANK YOU so much! I love it. You are awesome! Thank you, thank you! And thank you Natalie for putting the exchange together!!!

12 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

how fun! i'm glad you got the hook up. i thought swapping was tons of fun, and i already have some ideas for future swaps! woo hoo!

100 Percent Cottam said...

ps, like your music today. i'm not familiar with this band...i think i'll hit itunes and check them out.

100 Percent Cottam said...

wait, and ps again...i want more details on your package! what book/games/etc. specifics! :)

Heather said...

It was a lot fun!

Hayley said...

i love hey there delilah, by the plain white t's. great song... kristi, i am sorta a music snob, i (secretly) judge people on their music tastes. you've got excellent taste, according to me & i'm an expert, right?!

Mel said...

I'm glad you liked everything Kristi! I loved this gift swap, so much fun to do! And I'm glad you liked my girlie stuff, I'm such a girlie girl! What a great idea Natalie!

100 Percent Cottam said...

hayley, i'm a music snob, too and kristi does definitely pass the test. good work.

Hayley said...

natalie - i figured you would be. you've got great taste, too. that's why we're girlfriends, you see. lots of reasons! ;)

Kristi said...

Natalie & Hayley--you both have great music taste--I feel behind on the music with you guys around....thankfully you guys help me out with the right music picks ;) Melanie! It really was awesome!

Holly O. said...

The lipgloss is one of my staples too! In fact, I sent it to my swap partner as well. How funny!

100 Percent Cottam said...

ooh, goodies! looks like fun. i want everyone else to get their packages so we can spy on the fun.

Mel said...

Love that lip gloss. So my fav! Can't go anywhere without it. Love that you sent one too Holly.