Lunch at Galaxy Café. YUM!
Heidi Swapp Scrapbook Kit (Thank you Shelly!)

And Giant Heart Cookie
Gift Certificate to Borders (Thank you Kasey!)
Oasis Day Spa Gift Certificate (Thank you Jane!)
Massage Envy Gift Certificate (Yay Nolan!)
Old Navy Gift Certificate (Thank you Wendy!)
Holy Cow, I am so grateful for how thoughtful everyone was. I feel incredibly lucky and blessed (have I said that yet?) to have all my family and friends in my life. Truly. Then I decided we should go to a movie but I had no idea what is out right now, so we ended up seeing the movie Waitress. Not my favorite movie, but oh well. It was just fun hanging out with Nolan and pinching his sweet booty all night. I've decided there is something really wrong with me. I love to embarrass Nolan in public with PDA. He is so anti-PDA (not for others, just himself), which is simply asking for me to try and slow dance with him in stores or pinch his booty in front of others.
I'm so stupid sometimes.
What a great day.
8 comments:
I love the "butta" and the axe murder quote..you so fun-nee! anyway I know what you mean about the pda's. Ryan get's all uptight, if I kiss him in the pool, he's all hyped up looking around to see who saw, puh-lease-nobody cares about the married couple in their mid-thirties having a little smoochie in their back yard. He also hates the back scratch during church. So I just do it to be annoying. heehee..Glad you had such a nice birthday!!!!
sounds like a lovely day! love all the fabulous gifts, woo hoo! you'll have fun using the massage and the oasis gift certificates, yee haw. and hooray for chuy's. i can't tell chris, he'll be jealous. he loves chuy's.
Massage Envy rocks! What an awesome b-day. My little reminder for your b-day popped up on my palm a couple days ago. I guess I need like 5 reminders the actual day of! Sorry, anyways...Happy Birthday!
Wow, that birthday really rocked! So glad you had such a wonderful day.
well, you truly have a lot of people who love and appreciate you! that sounds like an amazing day. i love that you want to marry your food... (remember my ongoing love affair with the doctor?) i'm glad i'm not the only one out there who gets complete satisfaction in food, not men. oh well.
you totally cleaned up. Your food descriptions are too funny. Glad you had a great birthday!
how come the pda folks can't get together with each other? i'm so non-pda, and chris is mr. affectionate. what a mismatch.
Happy Birthday! I'm jealous...
Post a Comment