Friday, June 1, 2007

Holy Hannah!

I found these signs on the GoodGirlLit blog and I thought they were pretty funny.





5 comments:

Jori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jori said...

Ha! Those are hysterical. I love stop drop and roll doesn't work in hell. those church signs are always so funny. I always try and read them when we drive by. And no I don't drive by them on my moped, too many people make fun. :)

Hayley said...

i think the lds church should get a marquee and hang up quotes from testimonies. talk about showing off our wierdness!!!

Emily John said...

Those are so funny. I served my mission in DC and they have a church road that has every type of religon you can think of on it and we loved to read their signs every week cause they get really creative.

100 Percent Cottam said...

i vote for hayley's idea. i'm already eagerly anticipating what kookoo thing someone is going to say over the pulipt tomorrow. good ol' testimony meeting.