Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hooray!

I had the best birthday yesterday! I love birthdays. I just wanted to quickly thank family and friends for all they did for me. I could not believe how kind and amazingly awesome everyone was about it. Last night, when I went to sleep, I was feeling so spoiled and SO blessed. I love you and am so, so, so grateful for you.

Thank you!!!



10 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

yay, so glad you had a good birthday. so tell us all about it! presents? hot date?

Emily John said...

I'm glad you like birthdays. I know of too many people who because of getting older dread them! Myself included. I wish I could just enjoy my life no matter the age. You are an inspiration to me!

Hayley said...

i'm glad you had a wonderful birthday... sorry i was unaware - Happy Late Birthday!!! (although now i vaguely remember Natalie mentioning it last week!)

Heather said...

Happy late birthday. I'm so glad you had a great day, that's the best. I hope you got a big piece of yummy cake.

Jan said...

Glad your BD was wonderful! Yay for family and friends that understand and make it that way for you. You're loved by lots of people -- me included!

Holly O. said...

So happy you had a fun day. You've said thank you, but we want to know what you did!!!

100 Percent Cottam said...

now i have to click all the "jan"'s to see whose mama it is! :)

Kristi said...

Thanks guys! Have I mentioned how much I love my blogging friends?

Mel said...

Happy birthday. sorry i didn't know!! but a happy birthday anyway!!!

tara said...

Awwwwww. Happy late birthday!!!