Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Bloggers can you hear me?

There is a new blogger in town I would like to introduce by saying: He's the bomb. The man's brain could not be any more ENORMOUS when it comes to all this "Churchy" stuff we're always trying to work on. He has written many books, my favorite being 25 Mistakes LDS Parents Make and How to Avoid Them

which, coincidentally, was written shortly after spending some time at our house…hmmm, weird. Just kidding. It really is a remarkable book I HIGHLY reccommend! He has been a touring speaker (& settings like EFY & Education Week) for the Church for many a year with the likes of John By the Way and all the other famous Church Speakers I can't think of right now. His name is Randal Wright (here is a pic of Randal and my fat, fat baby Braden!) and he's my padre-in-law so I could go on and on about his fabulous-ness, but instead I will just recommend you check out his new blog asap…you won't regret it.


My only warning is this, Randal: it can become an addiction, so check yourself before you wreck yourself...you know what I'm sayin?

8 comments:

Emily John said...

I am so excited about this. I just popped over to his blog and it looks so good. I love this kinda thing! Thanks!

hoLLy said...

what a great blog. i'm going to have to add this to my list, btw, i'm adding you to mine if thats cool. after all, we are fellow blogstalkers:) were you living in austin last year? i don't remember you in our ward so i'm guessing you moved into hill country ward after we moved?

Jori said...

Wow Kristi! I didn't realize you came from a family of such players. I mean I knew YOU were impressive, but I didn't know it was the whole clan.;) Very cool I am heading over to his blog right now.

Jan said...

Yay for Randal!! That book is wonderful.

Hayley said...

kristi - i enjoyed looking at his bog last night. but you might want to steer him clear of mine! ha!

100 Percent Cottam said...

awesome, i love randal! so excited you've got him blogging now. he's going on the list.

Ashley said...

I am definately gonna have to check this out. Last night one of my girls brought me a hand full of hair from my other one's head. I am thinking I need all the help and advice I can get.

Lupe said...

Of course! I'll definately check it out. If your padre-in-law needs 25 more mistakes, have him come over to my house. ;0)