On Friday night, we went to a good ol' fashioned Texas Hoe-down (typically known as "Texas Sweat-Fest," but not this year! Hallelujah!) It was our Stake's 24th of July celebration, which was filled with Sloppy Joes, fiddles, dancing, and singing. Here's a few of the highlights:
Braden's happy to be there!
Brinley & her cousin Madison working the dance floor.
Brinley, Maya, & Madison dancing their booty's off.
A little air guitar for Braden. Eatin' some grub.
Natalie & Maya aren't afraid to show us what they're working with. Braden & Cooper just chillin by the band.
Brinley singing with the Pioneer Primary Choir.
14 comments:
Cute Pics! It looks like youe had a whole lot of fun!
Braden and Brinley are so adorable! I love that shirt on Brinley-Maya hasn't worn hers yet,(I bought it in 12 mo & 24 mo!) but it would be a cute cousin pic!
those are such fun pics! you'll have to e-mail them to me if you get a sec, for my collection! i forgot my camera, boo. that was a fun time. the all you can eat brownies was my favorite part, naturally!
i was hoping for some video of natalie and maya dancing. glad that party was fun & not a sweat fest! guess you need to be in utard for one of those this summer! what the hecker!?
That looks like fun. I wish our ward/stake did more...anything really...for pioneer day. Cute pictures.
Cooper looks like he should be your kid what with the 'no eyes smile' and all. Love the pictures. Good times!
sounds like you had fun. what cute pictures. glad it wasn't "swear fest"
did you get spammered on your blog? weird!
You girls have a seriously fun stake. Our stake did jack and squat for the 24th. cute cute pics!
Super Cute!!! Looks like a lot of fun!
k, I want Brinley's shirt in my size. It's so cute. I'm jealous you and Natalie get to go hoe-down together. looks like a good time:)
I love them. They melt my heart.
i'm assuming you mean me, naomi?!
You know you melt my heart. You sexy mama.
Post a Comment