Monday, July 16, 2007

Welcome Back

Hey, I'm excited to rejoin the blogging community! I've missed you. I just wanted to pop into the blog and say hi and I will write about my trip soon. But first I wanted to catch up on all of your blogs because I can't wait to find out what you've been up to!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man Kris, I really missed you. When me and Kurt were working out this morning, I'm pretty sure I saw your personal trainer boyfriend. Don't worry, I didn't try to hit on him. He wanted me though, for sure.

tara said...

Seriously get your butt back to blogland. If I had to read the "BOISE ROCKS" title one more time I may have actually cried tears of pain. I love your blog. No more vacations for you. :)

Holly O. said...

You are back!!! We've missed you too.

Ashley said...

I am ready for my daily dose of Kristisms. I am in agreement with Tara.

Jori said...

Hooray Kristi's back! I love the welcome back kotter music. Sadly I'm old enough to remember watching that show.

Jan said...

Hope you had a wonderful time with family. We missed you -- and Nolan is a hero!

Emily John said...

Woo Hoo your back. So glad to have the bloggers back it's been a lonely week in the blog circle. Hope ya'll had fun on your vacations!

Heather said...

Glad you are back!

Hayley said...

so glad you're back... i've been missing you!