Monday, July 2, 2007

Dabbling...

If you're interested, I now dabble in Graphic Design...so...

hee hee. Actually,that's a big fat lie! However, I do have ADD, and have changed my blog about ten times, but I'm too lazy to continue trying my hand at what Natalie & Holly excel at...so here we are. I have zero knowledge or know how, so don't let my new banner frighten you away from the blog that shows how tough Wrights are.

More Importantly: My son has been sitting around without his diaper on for a good hour simply because he took the old one off and I've been too busy blogging to put another one on. Nice. The good news: No bodily fluids have left his body.

6 comments:

Hayley said...

teach him young about bodily control. i like the new look! its cute!

100 Percent Cottam said...

very cute new look! you're fabulous at this. put a diaper on that boy before he gives himself a shower! :)

Angie said...

I like this one! Pink and green are so cute together, and I know Nolan loves it! Hey did you get my e-mails?

Heather said...

I love the new colors. Pee is not so bad...it's the other I'd be worried about.

Holly O. said...

New looks are fun! And yours is great. Is he diapered yet???

Kristi said...

Good news: He was diapered shortly after wards--no "hazardous waste" to clean up either.