Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Oh, the Office…

I found this picture and wanted to share it…good ol' Office. I really want to see that movie Jim is in as well…I wonder if it is any good?

6 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

okay, i don't see any picture. but you're playing one of my favorite songs! yay ben folds!!!

100 Percent Cottam said...

ahh, there's the picture. i love dwight schrute. and i want to see this movie, too. a little mandy moore for chris. a little john krazinski for me. a little robin williams for you, kristi. er, i mean, for nobody! why does he have to be in this movie? he bugs me.

Hayley said...

I LOVE DWIGHT! and the movie with jim in it, yes- i had to see it, even though i only love mandy moore for her hair, was pretty bad. john krasinski is my second love in life (after vince vaughn) but the movie wasn't good. it was a poor version of meet the parents. and robin irritating!

Kristi said...

Oh man, that's disappointing about the movie, but I'm so glad you told me, Hayley! Now I know. John Krasinski really is so cute..

tara said...

Oh, I love me some Dwight.
I heard the movie stinks too. BUMMER.

Kristen said...

love todays music.
dwight schrute rules!!
man, that movie must really suck if it's not even worth seeing just to look at j.k. i guess if you're going to have a lame story you have to do like ocean's 13 and have LOTS of good looking people to distract you.