Friday, July 27, 2007

What are the chances…

…we will be struck by lightning if we venture outside today?

My Magic 8 Ball lovingly replies, "Chances are Good."

I decided no more sitting around the house reading your blogs cleaning my house. I need:

Fresh Air.

Sunshine.
Nature.

So I took the kids to the park because it's quite cool outside. What do you know? After ten minutes it starts pooring rain on us and another unsuspecting family. Crap. The minute we get home the rain stops, and I'm on the computer cleaning again.

At least I tried to be fun. It's the thought that counts.

4 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

it really is the thought that counts. give them an ice cream. they'll be over it in no time.

Emily John said...

Can't stop the rain. But you could find an activity to do inside. We LOVE hide n' go seek. Logan usually gives me or Jessi away but we have fun.

Jori said...

Good job trying! Our weather has been weird too. Sunny one second rain the next. I think it's monsoon season isn't it?I just called Ryan and asked him to bring me home some cafe rio. hopefully I won't get fire-rea. heehee

Heather said...

Good for trying! Gosh the rain does get in the way sometimes. At least it's been cool!