Saturday, July 28, 2007

Extra Moolah

So, Lupe has got me thinking about how I can earn extra money. We're in desperate need of a new car (ours is crap), we just bought a house, I need a boob job, and laser hair removal and I need various other important things.


The only problem is I don't have many skills, excepting my bow staff skills and my numb chuck skills (which coincidentally got me into a couple of gangs). I wanted to take a poll and pick your brain as to what you thought would help me best earn some extra money (Vote on poll to the right!):

  1. A professional singer would be awesome, as I a) have a voice from the heavens, b) a bod to match
  2. A belly dancer would be sweet because I have a belly that don't quit.
  3. Now, this is where I really excel.
  4. I can draw a Liger, which you know, I could write a cartoon about.

(Sorry for all the Napoleon Dynamite references. We watched it last night as a family (which actually kept Braden strangely quiet) and I can't stop giggling about it)

**This guy is my Numb Chuck Sensai

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out bellydancers.com !!

100 Percent Cottam said...

you are such a nut. i think moonlighting in stand up comedy is your best bet.

Hayley said...

kristi - i love your blog. you make me laugh outloud, with every posting. i'm so glad that i'm through this busier than should be week & finally done with "harry's potter" so i can do many things, including getting caught up on bloggety blogs.

Jori said...

Now that was one funny numb chuck sensai

Jan said...

I'm loving all the Napoleon Dynamite comments -- I vote for Liger-artist as your moonlighting skill. Maybe computer hacking skills though? Hard to decide right?

Emily John said...

Wow, love the numb chuck sensi! You could learn a lot from him, I can tell! I'm gonna have to check out bellydancers.com I have an awesome jelly belly it would look great with all it's cool rolls. I'm like Homer Simpson. You give it a jiggle and it keeps on jigglin!

hoLLy said...

your blog is hilarious! i love this post. that youtube video made me LOL. and i love all the napoleon dynamite references. that is one of our favorite movies over here.

the other hoLLy

Lupe said...

Seeing that you have expertly inserted a youtube clip on your blog, you may add computer hacking skills to your resume. Although the numbchuck ninny you posted (hilarious!) has nothing compared to the great Rex Kwon Do!

If you draw a picture of me, with an accurate shading of my upper lip, I'll purchase it from you. Thus the beginning of your new art career. :0)

Kristi said...

Computer hacking skills! What an awesome idea--my numb chuck sensai will be so happy to hear that I have more skills...Lupe: picture is on it's way!