Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Heather is the bomb…

Thank you, thank you, thank you Heather! We received our book today and it is SO awesome. We've never read it before, but we LOVE it. It's definitely at the top of our favorites list. And thanks to Jori for such a fun swap set-up! You ladies rock.

Edwina, the Dinosaur who Didn't Know She was Extinct by Mo Willems

6 comments:

Jori said...

That looks like a fun book! I am going to put that on my library list.

Hayley said...

is this a brand new one? i love mo willems books! it'll be good! fun fun fun! i'm so excited!

Heather said...

I like Mo too :) This is a pretty new one- end of last year I think. I'm glad you and the kiddos liked it!!

Jan said...

Looks like a winner to me. Yay for Heather!

100 Percent Cottam said...

ooh, fun! i love mo, but i've never read this one. can't wait to check it out.

Ashley said...

Fantastic, we are always looking for new fun reads. Luckily my kiddos do love books.