Broken record that I am: my last plug for Travis and I'll stop. Nolan bought me The Boy With No Name CD from Travis and I'm loving it. I'm pooping my pants over it, people, and wanted to recommend it to anyone!I'm also hooked on Ray LaMontagne's "Trouble" & "Hold You In My Arms" lately. I don't know what the dealy-yo is.
Ok, enough Muzak.
The End…
11 comments:
hooray for travis. that must be the new one! we're going to have to add that to the collection right away! thanks for the tip. in return, my latest love is calexico. garden ruin is their latest, and is lovely, lovely music.
Kris, now you know that I love music. I love, love, love it. But I can honestly say that I've never pooped my pants over a CD. Now over a good desert, possibly, but a CD. Come on now.
Sorry for the incorrect grammer. I get so excicited and get to typing so dang fast that I mess up. Please forgive.
geez, naomi, which desert is it that gets you going enough to poop your pants? the sahara? the austrailian outback? palm springs? i mean, the desert is okay (cacti and tumbleweed and all) but it's nothing to soil yourself over. music? yes. brownie sundae? yes. hot and dry? not so much.
You guys freakin crack me up...I love it.
Ok Ms. College Graduate, cut me some slack. Good comeback though. Very clever.
Ryan loves Travis, if it weren't for him, and my bloggin' buddies I would be in the dark when it comes to music.
this is good stuff. thanks to my favorite pirate (arrgh, kristi!) i'm enjoying this lovely album. not to worry, i fully intend to purchase it at my first opportunity. anyway, it really is great stuff. yay travis. and thanks, kristi! :)
I had the same desert question for Naomi -- can't say they have the same effect on me! hahahaha!!
I don't even know Naomi but feel she deserves a break. Usually I am the grammar police, but I have since shut up about it as I was getting a bad rap.
when it comes to spelling, 2nd graders have dumbed me down - i used to spell things correctly. now - as long as people can figure it out, i'm satisfied. sad world people. and kristi, don't let that be your last post about music! i got as many of travis' & ray's cds from the library. i'm loving it! (with my mcdonalds mcflurry) thanks for the shares!
Post a Comment