Monday, July 9, 2007

Things I Should Be Doing Today…

…instead of blogging, include:

  1. Laundry
  2. Dishes
  3. Changing Braden's Diaper (this happens more than I'd like to admit…poop on the potty already, please!)
  4. Fixing Brinley's hair
  5. Bathing
  6. Cleaning out the French fries off the floor of my car
  7. Listening to the words coming out of my Husband's mouth
  8. Answering the phone
  9. Getting Dressed
  10. Going to the Gym…

What can I say? I am what I am.

9 comments:

Mel said...

I love the list. I can relate to some of it (though not the kid portion of course). The laundry, dishes, working out, getting dressed. Blech! Not wanting to do any of it. Ha! I'm with ya!

Jori said...

Good grief, I am the same way! Yesterday I was blogging,
kaitlin was sitting on the potty, and needed me to help her wipe. I kept telling her to hang on because I was reading something. I really am the devil. You girls are all just too darn entertaining.

Ashley said...

I had a similar blog post this morning. It makes me think of the Mama's and The Papa's song "Monday, monday."

Anonymous said...

So last night I had a long, hard, very stern talk with myself. I decided that Kurt, my darling husband, was going to now be my personal trainer. We were going to get up at 5:30 and make our way over to the gym. Well at 7:07 I finally got out of bed. Do I have any self control? I say the nay. I have none. Basically what I'm trying to say is that I am the same way.
Good song choice. Kurt hates that song. Probably because I've gotten really good at the ella,ella,ella part. Pretty annoying.

LaNan said...

Wow. That is totally me right now. LAZY! I am blaming it on the weather.

100 Percent Cottam said...

i know, when people ask me where i find the time to blog, i'm like, well, i don't cook, i don't clean, i don't pay attention to my kids. if you take those things away, there's plenty of time for blogging! :) just kidding. i'm off to play with maya, cook dinner and clean the house. after i read a couple more blogs.

Jan said...

My daughter has turned me into a blogger, I'm afraid. I'm with you, Kristi -- blogging beats any of those things on your list. Mark asked me what I was doing today and I said 'nothing special' -- but I think he knew. Target and blogs. That's me.

Hayley said...

hey - at least we're not watching as much tv, right? i keep telling myself that. i can keep blogging, cause i'm not watching tv, a totally invalid reason.

tara said...

I bet we all have similar neglected lists. Darn kids demanding sooo much, like food and having their butt's wiped. It's more than I can handle. :)